Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Why can't I?


Why can't I get a close close friend whom I can hug while on a run! 
Why can't I have a girlish girl who enjoys all things that seem like fun! 

My Life ain't short of girls if that is what you think
But none matches my wavelength, to whom i can link

I want a girl to praise my awful dressing sense 
And promise to take me to shopping in a dense

A girl that loves eating, shopping, and blabbering just like me
I found many with one, but not all qualities you see

A friend that calls me in the middle of the night
Wants to talk to me and make up for that fight

I found a dear dear friend in my little sister
She is so far away and has a friend in her mister

But But But I thank God for so many girls in my lives
Talkative, funny, shy, motherly, busy, and many are now wives

I won't stop complaining for giving me a lonely life out here
I would like you to stop my heart sinking by offering me a beer!

1 comment:

  1. This is a free flowing ex-tempore post, withing seconds of my telecon with a Girl Called Urvashi, who happens to be the daughter of one of my

    esteemed colleagues.


    Hello Urvazee,

    Is this The Urvashi I talked to ? Lets hope it is.
    If it is I was mighty pleased to talk to you, and what YOU are doing, is the best thing for you.
    Since YOU are doing, what YOU like, which is also your PASSION, and you are following it with full devotion,
    My child, the time has come for you to make it grow, think of getting your own office, start planning to engage some employees, let them

    employees be "GIRLS" ONLY. Because, if YOU and educated GIRL, helps another GIRL, you are doing justice to your education.
    Even if you are not THAT Urvashi, whom I talked to, treat it as an identical message. I am impressed by your writing skills, it is time, you

    wrote a book, which was sold on flipkart. I am a VERY SELFISH MAN, I want the first signed copy, if you DO PUBLISH, THE Adress is on the 1st

    blog, which post I won't tell you, when you WILL WRITE A BOOK, I am pretty sure, you shall spend that much energy, finding that adrress, it is

    my official adress, and I am googleable, as any concievable link to my janampatri, is on my 1st blog.
    Dasvidanya
    Bon Nuit.
    Guten Nacht.

    ReplyDelete

Hey keep commenting buddie...try...someday somehow I wil improve